What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just downloading Blues Bros to my phone as i'm hitting the beach soon, not the best way to watch a movie - but I sorta know what happens anyway:ROFLMAO:

Love, love, love Blues Brothers. Especially liked when they were driving through the shopping center and when they went to see the "penguin." Such a funny movie.

Tonight Buck and I plan to watch the DVD of The Departed. Will let you know what we think of it.

Love, love, love Blues Brothers. Especially liked when they were driving through the shopping center and when they went to see the "penguin." Such a funny movie.

Tonight Buck and I plan to watch the DVD of The Departed. Will let you know what we think of it.

Very graphic and violent, but a good movie overall.

Finally watched cloverfield on our home 100" theatre and have to say, I wasnt looking forward to this as I don;t go for the camera shake technique but I really enjoyed this one.

It really places you there with the characters to experience what they experience. I am now imgaining a world war 2, saving private ryan styled movie all from the first person perspective. Would be great.

You don't mess with the Zohan with Adam Sandler was so comical. My husband and I laughed through the whole thing!

Watched Young Frankenstein yesterday...was the first time I've seen it. DH laughed a lot more than I did...

young fron-ken-shteen is one of the funniest movies of all time!

" Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT."

National Lampoon's Vacation was on last night.
I love that one, always makes me stop flipping channels. :)

Ok don't laugh. I was a sheltered child.
DH recored Footloose on the DVR for me, I finally saw it...after 20 something years of saying I never have before.
Maybe it was alot less..... corny in 1984!
Still cute tho. :)

PS- I love you

Twice within the past month I recorded & paid for this movie on dish network. After watching parts of both recordings with my mother she deleted it.:mad: Looking forward to Kung Fu Panda this weekend.:ROFLMAO:

DH recored Footloose on the DVR for me, I finally saw it...after 20 something years of saying I never have before.

Watching it now yes it does seem corny, but back then... loved the song Footloose, couldn't get enough of it. I also loved how at the end the Pastor dances with his wife...

James and I watched that this weekend. He had never seen it either, which really surprised me.

:)Barbara

Watched Untraceable tonight. NOT for the squeamish. Very suspenseful and filmed in my hometown of Portland, Or, so I enjoyed that. Intriguing plot (although I have read in reviews that the techno stuff is not exactly accurate) and dark, dark, dark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom