Your prayers, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marmalady

Executive Chef
Christopher Reeve's wife Dana has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. As if this beautiful, courageous lady and her family haven't had enough to deal with. My heart just aches for her.

Of course, prayers will be sent...I've asked myself that question too Marmalady, and i've just supposed the Lord thinks I've the strength to handle it, but, it doesn't seem fair..

kadesma

Just watched a short piece on the news about this sad business. She wasn't a smoker, and apparently lived a pretty healthy life otherwise. This sucks so hard.

oh wow. what a courageous woman she is. her poor family has been through so much. sending thoughts and well wishes to them in this time of need. here's hoping she can overcome this.

kadesma said:
Of course, prayers will be sent...I've asked myself that question too Marmalady, and i've just supposed the Lord thinks I've the strength to handle it, but, it doesn't seem fair..

kadesma

I second that kadesma.......my prayers to them all also.

Thanks, all; I've quit questioning what's 'fair' and what's not. It's all a crapshoot, as far as I'm concerned. Any faith I had left is fast circling the drain.

Marm, it happens to most everyone. I feel the Bible is an instruction manual. Its like driving a car to me. Sure you can read the manual, but it wont prevent you from getting into an accident. But it sure helps to avoid them. AND it helps you dealing and understanding the accident when it happens. :angel:

marmalady said:
Thanks, all; I've quit questioning what's 'fair' and what's not. It's all a crapshoot, as far as I'm concerned. Any faith I had left is fast circling the drain.

marmaldy - hate to tell you but there's a plug in that drain girl!!!!

I will pray that her children will not lose another parent.

Back
Top Bottom