3,000 members!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you - I suspected that and asked her to check it - she did not receive it yet and it's past midnight where she is - and she had to retire...

Thanks!
Jocelyne
who is happy that her friend will be here!

Yep .... ChocoGirl1 is #3,000!

Break out the cake, break out the milk and cookies, break out the sparking bubblie ....!!!!!!

Humm ... I might get dressed again and go to Taco Bell and get a dozen tacos ...

Heat said:
You go girl!! Wow!! 3000 members! MJ You starting the party?:LOL:
You can start the party Heat! WOO HOO!:cool:
firework2.gif
9.GIF

Whooooo Hooooooo - and Charlotte gets a special flower bouquet and a case of champagne for bringing in a friend (even if not 3,000th - it sure was close!!!!

Running to get flowers and champagne now
joyride.gif

Thanks Elf!

I needed that!

I got drunk last night on an iced green tea / herbal tea mixture. Man, they were right when they say that mixed drinks give the worst hangovers!

chocolatechef!!!!! Don't you know you can't mix your teas like that - I bet you don't remember half of what you did last night but that information is safe with me...................................................

well, it depends on the opening bid :mrgreen:

kitchenelf said:
chocolatechef!!!!! Don't you know you can't mix your teas like that - I bet you don't remember half of what you did last night but that information is safe with me...................................................

well, it depends on the opening bid :mrgreen:

Pm me for your choice of some of my equipment. :ermm:

Cooking equipment is better than mere money.....and I don't want my activities to be publicized. :sick:

lol chocolatechef - yes - kitchen stuff is much more prized than money - but not to worry - I never tell on my friends anyway - I was gonna ask for the money first then leave the country :chef:

kitchenelf said:
lol chocolatechef - yes - kitchen stuff is much more prized than money - but not to worry - I never tell on my friends anyway - I was gonna ask for the money first then leave the country :chef:

Thanks -- I guess my bluff worked! :cool:

I wasn't really gonna give up the stuff!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

No fair playing MY game!!! lol I wouldn't give it up either - it would be like giving up a part of your family. People don't understand why I don't loan cookbooks. I've had too many not returned. And it's hard for me to let anyone borrow any of my large stockpots too - or just about anything out of my kitchen lol - I know exactly how you feel.

Back
Top Bottom