The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is supposed to be animated. I can't remember the site it's from, just Google avatars.

"Fun With Steak"

img_765305_0_32e5d0ff36554310d824adb5b0c10d52.gif

I change mine up from time to time, some are personal pics, others I get from photo bucket or anywhere I see something interesting that I feel represents me.

I tried Googling free avatars and found mine. There's a boatload of them out there and it will be hard for you to choose one! Happy hunting.

Off topic slightly.....when does my profile picture get displayed on the boards??? How many posts does it require??????

Off topic slightly.....when does my profile picture get displayed on the boards??? How many posts does it require??????

It doesn't. It's for your profile.

If you want to have a picture appear on your posts, you have to add it as your avatar. That's a separate process from the profile picture you put up. It can be the same picture but you have to load it as an avatar.

jennifer75 - Your profile picture does not display on the boards. The picture that displays is your avitar.

User CP > edit Avitar (On the left side)

AC

South Park Me

I'm at home today due to sniffles. Not having much to do but sit here and wheeze, I made a "South Park Me." It's free to do. Here is the URL. I love the internet! :chef:

If anyone else makes a "South Park" character, please post!

Attachments

• chezkathleen.jpg
    chezkathleen.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I'll check it out and maybe create a zombie south park fanged rabbit to post for your antihistamine-induced garden-neglected slumbering nightmares, Kathleen. Google us for soup, and take care!

Back
Top Bottom