Photos on the Forums Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
There are 44 pages of member photos in the cooking section. Yet I see the same few pics over and over again all day long. What are the chances all cooking photos rotate through on a regular basis?

I especially like this one.
Do you think they were trying to tell us something? :ermm:

Attachments

• user5268_pic3438_1143756462.jpg
    user5268_pic3438_1143756462.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 200
They were labeled bloody chicken legs or something like that.
It's eaten food.

There are 44 pages of member photos in the cooking section. Yet I see the same few pics over and over again all day long. What are the chances all cooking photos rotate through on a regular basis?
Can you please post the link to the page with the photos you are looking/talking about.

I've been checking off and on and I am getting news pics fairly often...your rib pic looked good enough to eat.

Cheers,
Daffodil

I find that there are two or three sets of photos that rotate all day. When we have so many photos, it's a shame we have to look at the same 12 all day long.

Odd, I've gotten 3 different ones, just today. Each time I go they are changed. and more current, the last ones were from 2010.

I finally got a repeat, on the 7th try. I did see your pic of the smoked chicken from 2 days ago...

I finally got a repeat, on the 7th try. I did see your pic of the smoked chicken from 2 days ago...

Another thing I noticed is that there are a ton of great food pictures in the other categories. I was looking through the Misc. category and saw loads of food pics. Also in member photos.

Yet another thing. There are well over two hundred pages of pics in the Misc. category. Wouldn't it be nice if the pics are better categorized?

Another thing I noticed is that there are a ton of great food pictures in the other categories. I was looking through the Misc. category and saw loads of food pics. Also in member photos.

Yet another thing. There are well over two hundred pages of pics in the Misc. category. Wouldn't it be nice if the pics are better categorized?

Oh yeah, that would be great...are you volunteering?;)

Just to bring this up yet again.

Why do the same few photos repeat?

Why can't there be a process that cycles through every food photo once before any photos appear a second time?

Good question. They do not appear to be very random.
And just when you think it has moved on to a new series of pics, an old one reappears (the Lab wearing a chef's hat, or kitchenelf's hands).

I did get rid of a blacked out pic that had shown up. There was one that was just awful, I let it go...hope it doesn't show back up.

There's one called, "Burger Bomb" that needs to be looked at...:yum:

I thought I added a photo to the cooking cat but it showed up in the Misc cat. I didn't see a way to choose which cat a photo goes into. And why are the old photos first?

Back
Top Bottom