Photos on the Forums Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could be a spammer that got booted but left a good food pic behind.

Yeah, I said earlier I found it interesting that so many members had created extensive albums and hardly made a post, if they posted at all :huh:

I clicked on a picture to see who posted it and got a NonPermission message. Here's the URL. What's up with that?

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/members/30723-albums754-picture4093.html

Bump. Can the admins tell us "what is up with that?" :LOL:

And I'd love to know what this is. If it has a name attached to it or who might have posted it.
Sorry for the small pic, but it's another, can't access this page :(
It sure looks good, whatever it is. It reminds me of the cioppino I made, but with more to it.

Attachments

• user42993_pic3735_1319646885_thumb.jpg
    user42993_pic3735_1319646885_thumb.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 82
Please try again - we've done some tweaking.

Also the random rotation should change now with each page load if you are logged in. Tweaking continues - thanks for your input :)

When did you tweak it?
I know the picture I'd like some info on (hopefully) was up this morning and the permissions to access that page were still denied. I wouldn't even know whose album to look for it in... and who knows when it will come up again.

Please try again - we've done some tweaking.

Also the random rotation should change now with each page load if you are logged in. Tweaking continues - thanks for your input :)
Thanks, but I still get the message

Petek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
when trying to access Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums - 's Album: Bread Album - Picture.

Bump. Can the admins tell us "what is up with that?" :LOL:

And I'd love to know what this is. If it has a name attached to it or who might have posted it.
Sorry for the small pic, but it's another, can't access this page :(
It sure looks good, whatever it is. It reminds me of the cioppino I made, but with more to it.

i too got the non permission message re this picture. it was posted by jeanette****, who joined dc on 10-26-2011. she has had zero posts since then. i was the only listed visitor to her profile page.

i too got the non permission message re this picture. it was posted by jeanette****, who joined dc on 10-26-2011. she has had zero posts since then. i was the only listed visitor to her profile page.

Interesting.
Thanks for the info. I sure wish I knew what that dish was though.

OK - thanks for posting links to images you are getting this message on. we clearly still have some bug and will get it worked out.

All previously non-working links in this thread now work for me. Thanks for taking the time to fix the problem.

OK. I'm getting half a handle on this now.
On both my laptop and one of my desk computers, when I click on a thumbnail the big picture loads, but it was scrolling down and centering the picture. This in turn cut off the area that told me whose album it was. And showed that I could scroll through the album from that screen. So now I can see who posted a picture if I pay attention and scroll up a little.

What I don't get is why a lot of the pics, if not all of them, are coming through with the "added by" empty. I just clicked on a pic, read the comments and saw it was from a former member named Cooper's Mom, yet the added by was blank. And I know I've seen a lot of pics by this person in the last couple weeks... If there hadn't been a comment and Cooper's Mom replied to it I would not have been able to tell whose album I was looking at. Unless there is a way I am missing.

I think the latest tweak untweaked something else, lol.

Yes, definitely Janet H (you seem to be the only one concerned with this).

One of my pics just came up. The added by was blank. You can see the name of the album, but not whose album it is. And I don't think I've been banned, lol.
Whatever was last tweaked deleted the name of the member who added the pic.

I think those were the ones done by "Albumbot."

No. If you read up a few posts you'll see where I said that the pics that used to have members' names, including one of mine, no longer show who added them.
You can scroll through the album, but there's no way of telling whose album it is.

The blank Added Bys are from numerous members. I recognized Uncle Bob's, pacanis, and my pictures with no attribution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom