Angelfood cupcakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callmaker60

Senior Cook
I love angel food cake, today i am going to try and make angel food cup cakes, then pipe in some strawberry preserves.

Any one ever try making them ?????????

Before you make these for the first time, google "angel food cupcakes". There are a lot of recipes and techniques out there! Good luck! I'm anxious to see your results. I would like to try them also!

I haven't tried this, but would love to see the end results and hear your thoughts. :)

Please do! I love AF cake. :yum: I saw a picture of a chocolate one somewhere and it keeps popping up in my mind. I need to find the recipe and give it a try so I'll be ready for berry season this spring.

Before you make these for the first time, google "angel food cupcakes". There are a lot of recipes and techniques out there! Good luck! I'm anxious to see your results. I would like to try them also!
Good Idea, thanks, I do more checking before i start baking, but i will be making them this afternoon.

Well here they are, now don't be mad, but i used a box angel food mix. The amount of batter is the main thing, some of mine rose too high, some not high enough. I would say fill your cup half way, and i used the alum. cups. You know how angel food is light and airy, two bites and they are gone. I did pipe some strawberry jelly inside.
img_1228484_0_fd68b0382da3c278d27f9ab8675b13a9.jpg

Looks delicious! And ..... with strawberry jam! Yum! I have a question. Did the paper cupcake liner peel off easily? Thanks for putting up the picture.

Looks like you have a winner! I don't remember where, but I have seen minature AF cup cake tins. I think I will take a tour of some pro catalogs. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom