My name is Kristin. I am a newbie here.
I always want to bake something. Recently, I finally bought an oven. I can't contain my excitement about trying it.
I heard that Chinese has a tradition to eat moon cake at mid-autumn festival. I am curious about it for a long time. Last night, I searched some information and bought a lot of ingredients. At last, I did it!
Here are some tips
1. Momoyama moon cake crust with different flavor( green-green tea, yellow-milk flavor, purple-purple sweet potato)
2. Moon cake fillings(cured ham, Five kernel, Sweet bean paste , Lotus seed paste )
Of course, you can choose whatever you like.
1. Divide the crust into 20 grams of a son. Fillings are divided into 30 grams of ball
2. Take a piece of leather and flat it.
3. Put the stuffing and package it
4. Closing the rounder
5. Use mold to buckle and compact it
(In order to let you guys see it directly, I use Fotor
to make a collage
and add the text
7.Arrange mooncakes in the baking tray, brush the surface of the water, into the 165 degree oven, bake for about 10-15 minutes,
8.It is done！
My little sister wanna make it cuter, so she used Fotor to add some stickers
on the moon cakes.
It is really cute, isn't it? I like this pic very much, so I am thinking use it as my Facebook cover
. Fotor has my back!
I hope my opinion can help you!