Would these work for you TxGuy? Love Fort Worth area, by the way.
BEST EVER CHEESE FUDGE
(Guaranteed to be the creamiest fudge ever)
- 2 cups butter
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 4 (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Melt together butter and cheese.
- Mix in confectioner's sugar and cocoa into the butter mixture. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread on two big cookie sheets. Cool. Cut. Store in refrigerator.
MARSHMALLOW CREAM FUDGE
Serving Size : 6 2
1/2 c Butter
2 c Sugar
1 cn (5 oz.) evaporated milk (2/3
1 pk (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate
-morsels (I use Ghirardelli brand)
OR 2 cups milk chocolate
1 Jar (7-10 oz) marshmallow
1 t Vanilla
1 c Nuts, chopped (optional)
Place butter in 9x9x2 inch dish. Heat in microwave on
full power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted.
Blend in sugar and evaporated milk. Mix well.
Cook in microwave on Level 8 (medium-high) for 15-17
minutes or until soft ball (see note below) stage is
reached. Stir mixture frequently during cooking time.
Blend in chocolate morsels, marshmallw cream, vanilla
and nuts. Stir until smooth. Chill until firm. Cut
into 1-inch squares. Store in airtight container.
NOTE: the soft ball stage is when the candy syrup,
when dripped into very cold water, forms a firm ball
which does not flatten on removal from water.