I'm sorry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironchef

Executive Chef
I really am. I really wish that you, my fellow DC'ers could try what is in the following pics. My mouth waters just looking at them. It is heaven on a plate. Words cannot describe the flavor. Again, I'm sorry. But believe me when I say that they are soooooo good. ;)

Ah, just scroll down....

I`de send it back and ask him to trim it properly! :ermm:

you`ve got NO CHANCE of making decent Jerky with that! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

OK I'll afmit I'm culinarily challenged and cooking impaired,
probably not worthy to touch, much less cook or consume
whatever it is......

Glad I don't know. ;)

Wagyu began as beef raised in Kobe Japan, although it is now farmed in many parts of the world. There is always debate between Kobe beef and Wagyu beef but they are pretty much the same except Wagyu may have more intense fat marbling. IMO anyways!! lolol
The meat is very flavorsome (because of that yummy fat!) and tender.

Oh. And VERY expensive.
Ask Ironchef. lolol :rolleyes:

Lynan said:
Wagyu began as beef raised in Kobe Japan, although it is now farmed in many parts of the world. There is always debate between Kobe beef and Wagyu beef but they are pretty much the same except Wagyu may have more intense fat marbling. IMO anyways!! lolol
The meat is very flavorsome (because of that yummy fat!) and tender.

Oh. And VERY expensive.
Ask Ironchef. lolol :rolleyes:

Lynan, I'm sorry, but your poor cat's sauced:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: now take that beer away from the poor fool:LOL:

Apology accepted, only if you tell us how you are going to prepare it... and more pictures please. ;) :chef:

carolelaine said:
Where would one be able to gain access to this product? In case a special occasion was coming up.

You can order it online. I'm not sure one the availability of Kobe beef from Japan, but you can get American Wagyu. Snake River Farms in Idaho has a website where you can order their products. I got the one in the pic through work.

I will take mine extra well done and covered in ketchup please :-p

I am assuming that is from work IC. Do you happen to know how much that piece cost?

Color me jealous!

ironchef said:
I'm just going to pan sear it to rare and finish it with fleur de sel.

perfect, i.c.
why guild a lily? :chef:

lol, gb. i fart in your general direction, you americano.

Back
Top Bottom