Spicy Italian Sausage Sandwich
Heres a variation of a popular lunch sandwhich.
Everybody knows the standard hot italian sausage sandwhich, normally served with a sauce and hot peppers.
Heres a variation that is easy and tastes great.
Grilled Italian Hot Sausage Sandwhich.
1 hot italian sausage
1 club roll
chopped white onion
sweet and spicy mustard (your favorite)
red bell pepper (cut into strips)
1 tsp. pepper
1/3 tsp. garlic salt
1. butterfly italian sausage placing casing side down on grill, add red bell pepper strips to grill
2. saute white onion in frying pan until slightly browned on corners
3. flip sausage and cook until just about done
4. flip sausage again and add chopped onion
5. sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on sausage and bell pepper strips
6. place red bell pepper strips on sausage, place club roll (cut down middle) on grill to brown, cook until finished
7. serve on club roll topped with spicy mustard, lettuce and tomato