"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat
Old 04-02-2005, 10:14 AM   #11
Sous Chef
Sarah.......Honey I know just how you feel, and you did the right thing by posting your message. When we feel down we become our own worst enemy and we say some horrible hurtful things to ourselves none of which are true.

You are SMART
People LOVE you for WHO YOU ARE

Go have that hot chocolate AGAIN [it's an endorphin thing ] Talk to your hubby or S/O and let him know how you feel, let him give you some comfort too [or flowers]. Listen to the sappy songs and go buy yourself something nice. Take care of YOU!

Just because someone tells you that you can't do something doesn't mean you have to listen.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:27 AM   #12
Head Chef
thank you sooo much,you guys!i'm already feeling better reading all these posts u ppl sent me,well i've always had easy tears,but now that i'm expecting,its worse, ...u guys are so kind,i swear to God,nothing helped but your posts...and its so good to know that i have a good taste in desserts ...

i know that i can count on you guys when i need to...
thanks everybody!!!

Don't let love interfere with your appetite. It never does with mine.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:29 AM   #13
Sous Chef
Send a message via AIM to Lugaru
Im just glad you posted here. When most people get depressed they just shut themselves in and convince themselves of all sorts of bad things but once you talk to people you realize that none of it's true and that lot's of people care.

Now that your feeling a little better you need some good brainless entertainment to clear up whatever clouds of depression remain.
My english, she's not so good... I meant to say I did it with the malice of forethought.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:32 AM   #14
Assistant Cook
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Lotsa Hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Old 04-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #15
Head Chef
thanx lugaru and lancer......

baking always makes me feel better,i guess i'm gonna bake some butter cookies today...
Don't let love interfere with your appetite. It never does with mine.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #16
Senior Cook
Send a message via Yahoo to Heat
You sound like me Sarah, and a whole lot of other women and men that go through this kind of feelings. Just last night i was feeling down and my best friend in the world helped me out by saying ii was special and i matter. I woke up this morning feeling much better. Thanks to him. So Sarah you MATTER! You are Special to all of us! We care!!
"There is no fear in love;
but perfect love casteth out fear"
-The Bible
Old 04-02-2005, 12:20 PM   #17
Chef Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
You are a wonderful person and
we all love you around here. Hugs are being

smiles, T
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
Old 04-02-2005, 01:40 PM   #18
Contest Winner

Sarah, You matter very much each of us matter everyone I have ever met has made a different. Plus I will tell you we all care very much. Please leave a message in my PM if you want to talk on the phone. Barbara and I would be Glad to Chat with you on the Phone if you like.
Never feel like you don't matter because you do, I promise that. Like I said you are a very important person to Us all. Barbara and I will say a prayer for you. And I mean it please if you would like to talk with Barbara and I send me a PM and we will Chat. Take Care and Really we would be Glad to Chat with you.
If you need a smile, take mine, I'll make a new one.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:14 PM   #19
Master Chef
Sarah, just remember that we all make our differences in many ways. It can be something like smiling at a child or helping someone cross the street. Happiness comes from within. You are a wonderful special person and don't you ever forget it.

Hugs, SC
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Theodore Roosevelt
26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
Old 04-02-2005, 03:34 PM   #20
Chef Extraordinaire
Sarah, I've not had the pleasure of chatting with you here on this site. Good heavens child, if God thpught you were worthless, you wouldn't even be! From what I've read, you are having a BABY Your DH loves you, Everyone here thinks you are a beautiful person..Chin up honey, you've got it all!! Just think, a little sweet child just for you!! I have three grandsons the youngest being 12 days old the middle one is 10 months and just took his first steps and a four year old who kisses me, calls me ma and always is at my side. You will have this too..I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..Take care, you are loved.

HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna