Netiquette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
We could all stand a refresher from time to time. Thanks Barbara!

HEY ALIX, what happened, you guys are not :mrgreen: any longer, were you demoted????? I feel rather silly calling you yellowies. :roll:

norgeskog said:
HEY ALIX, what happened, you guys are not :mrgreen: any longer, were you demoted????? I feel rather silly calling you yellowies. :roll:
:? What do you mean Norgeskog?

MJ said:
norgeskog said:

The name under your avatar SITE HELPER used to be green adn now it is yellow and i started calling you guys greenies as a result....

norgeskog said:
MJ said:
norgeskog said:

The name under your avatar SITE HELPER used to be green adn now it is yellow and i started calling you guys greenies as a result....
I think your computer is going goofy on you Norgeskog. It looks green to me.

MJ said:
norgeskog said:
MJ said:
norgeskog said:

I think your computer is going goofy on you Norgeskog. It looks green to me.

yeah right, admin is green you helpers are green, I say green.

We are in green at the bottom of the Home page. Yellow is just on our posts. Does that clear up the mystery?

Back
Top Bottom