What was the last song that got stuck in your head??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! I'm pleased that I did get you pinned down in a way (i.e., that I guessed that you'd seen that show!!). I lived in DC for a number of years and would save my money for months to see the real thing come through ... for example, saw one of Yul Brenners very last performances of "the king and I". swoon. I hate it that it is hard to find, and rather expensive when you do, CDs of some of the great old musicals. My husband had to look for a long time to find me a CD of 'the music man'. And that's one I hear constantly in my mind and wish I could turn it off!!! I love the music, but it just won't get out of my brain!!! Lately, for some reason, I'm hearing ...

"How do you solve a problem like Maria ..... "

Now why is that? Haven't watched the sound of music in ages, maybe a decade.

"I'm too secksee" by Right Said Fred... LOL.. I had to speel it that way.

Juliev said:

Darn it JV, lol... i hate that song and it's gonna be stuck in my head for like a week now....

luvs_food said:
Juliev said:

Darn it JV, lol... i hate that song and it's gonna be stuck in my head for like a week now....

tell me about it.. I heard it in my car last night.. it had left my head, but it's back installed again.. since I read this thread again.

stormy weather

don't know whyyyyyyy, there's no birds up in the skyyyyyy, stormy weatherrrrr...

Lonely Man There On The Corner by either Genesis or Phil Collins as a solo artist. either way phil sings it... i just love that man

the summer wind, bah dat, came blowin in, bah dat, from across the sea. boo do do do do dooooo di doooooo.... lol, great tune.

the last song stuck in my head to day is sure shot by the beastie boys.

great lyrics. most people think all rap is crap, disrespectful, and is anti-women. not true ... here's a sample:

i want to say a little something that's long overdue
the disrespect to women has got to be through
to all the mothers and sisters and the wives and friends
i want to offer my love and respect to the end
well you say i'm twenty something and should be slacking
but i'm working harder than ever and you could call it macking
so i'm supposed to sit upon my couch watching my tv
i'm still listening to wax, i'm not using the cd

buckytom said:
you cannot have big b***s, you're a girl...lol.

I knew you'd reply something... it's what I heard on the radio station!...

i still have back in black, well worn, in vinyl. it came out when i was in grammar school. we used to go rollerskating on fridays, and when they played it, everyone went nuts.

then they always played a girls choice slow skate song right afterwards. you had to make sure you were somewhere near the girl you liked when the last song was playing, or you would have to sit down with all of the other lonely guys...

LOL.... :LOL: How things change! I went from ACDC to the Welcome Back Kotter theme song.

Back
Top Bottom