Song Title Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many of you had the words to songs wrong for most of your lives? Hubby says he always thought the words to the Roy Orbison song were, "Phoney Baloney!"

How many of you had the words to songs wrong for most of your lives? Hubby says he always thought the words to the Roy Orbison song were, "Phoney Baloney!"

Lots and lots! Or I think a certain line is the title and can never find the song...thank goodness for Google!:LOL:

At one of the many (I stopped counting at 9) Niel Diamond concerts I attended, I took my then 6 year old nephew. Part way through when everyone was standing and singing along, he tugged at my clothes. When I leaned over he said "I have a friend named Gregory". I thought he was getting bored and wanted to talk. Then I heard him singing at the top of his lungs "Gregory Blue Jeans". Told "Grandpa" who said "I always thought is was Reverend Blue Jeans". I never had the heart to tell either one that Neil simply wanted to be "Forever in Blue Jeans" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom