I got this in a email a while ago.
These are not made up.
Check them out yourself!
1. 'Who Represents'is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:
2. 'Experts Exchange'is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
3. Looking for a great pen? Look
no further than' Pen Island '.
It can be found at:
4. Need a therapist? Try
'Therapist Finder' at:
5. Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at:
6.'IP computer'software, there's always:
7. And the designers at 'Speed of Art'
await you at their wacky Web site:
#4 has changed their domain, but the old one directs to the new one.
#5 seems to have sold their domain to a more appropriate company.
If anyone can explain #6, I would appreciate it.