Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1296502_0_b7edc7b4f7f916827c9d2f22e8018be7.jpg
:LOL:
If only that worked. Sigh...

so far, my amulets have been working very effectively on both jd and nf...oops, oh my!! i seem to have lost them down the garbage disposal! whatever shall i do?!

Can you imagine a conversation between Dawg and Jayne??? ROFLMFAO!!! Think she would try to correct his grammar???

Can you imagine a conversation between Dawg and Jayne??? ROFLMFAO!!! Think she would try to correct his grammar???

You know, I adore Jayne as a character. He's tied with Shepard as my favorite. But if I actually had to try to converse with him I'm sure it wouldn't be long before I just rolled my eyes and walked away or put on a pair of head-phones and picked up a book.

And it's not the grammar or the lack of education that would get me. It's the gorram (sp?) thick-headed obstinance that would force me to either ignore him or push him out a window. And since I'm a non-violent type (and pretty sure Jayne would beat me in a fight), head-phones and a book seem like the best option.

You know, I adore Jayne as a character. He's tied with Shepard as my favorite. But if I actually had to try to converse with him I'm sure it wouldn't be long before I just rolled my eyes and walked away or put on a pair of head-phones and picked up a book.

And it's not the grammar or the lack of education that would get me. It's the gorram (sp?) thick-headed obstinance that would force me to either ignore him or push him out a window. And since I'm a non-violent type (and pretty sure Jayne would beat me in a fight), head-phones and a book seem like the best option.

If nothing else we will goad Dawg into watching Firefly...I think you are right PAG, Jayne would make me nuts because of his obstinance. Come to think of it, the only time Mal got through to him was when he was going to space him.

If nothing else we will goad Dawg into watching Firefly...I think you are right PAG, Jayne would make me nuts because of his obstinance. Come to think of it, the only time Mal got through to him was when he was going to space him.
Dawg hasn't seen Firefly? :ohmy:

Didn't River get through to him by scaring the c**p out of him?

What the heck are you guys talking about??? Sheesh. Leave and go down to the pool for awhile, come back, and look what happens!

We were lucky there was one season...it was a fantastic show and the network had a hit on their hands and never even knew it.

Back
Top Bottom