Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FB_IMG_1693519528523.jpg

View attachment 65958

"Boudin" = blood pudding.
:ohmy: :shock:
In Louisiana, boudin is a rice, fresh herbs and pig parts nobody really wants to eat made into a sausage traditionally. Now, it's made with ground pork as the meat part mostly when sold commercially.

Craig made some traditional style once. I refused to eat anymore after getting rid of my first bite, though we did use some of it as part of a Cajun "hog log"/fatty with breakfast sausage and some other things, shaped into a log, wrapped in a bacon weave, then grilled. The rest of it got tossed eventually since it was taking up room in the freezer and he wasn't eating it.

In Louisiana, boudin is a rice, fresh herbs and pig parts nobody really wants to eat made into a sausage traditionally. Now, it's made with ground pork as the meat part mostly when sold commercially.

Craig made some traditional style once. I refused to eat anymore after getting rid of my first bite, though we did use some of it as part of a Cajun "hog log"/fatty with breakfast sausage and some other things, shaped into a log, wrapped in a bacon weave, then grilled. The rest of it got tossed eventually since it was taking up room in the freezer and he wasn't eating it.
But, it's not as funny if you think they are talking about a traditional Louisiana style boudin.

Back
Top Bottom