Greetings from TheImpulsiveChef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheImpulsiveChef

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! I'm glad to find a forum like this! I love cooking and I love writing, and I especially love discussing how I cook and looking for new and different ideas. I learned most of what i know from my mother, but I have spent the past 10 years or so experimenting and cooking in non-traditional ways. I hope to find more ideas from you !

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Cook on!

:chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you like it here----- I certainly do.

I briefly looked at your blog ----- clever! I'll go back and read it with more attention.
I do want to bring this to our members attention (found at your blog on Dec 11)

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
It's Hard to be a Cat at Christmas!
This is a food-related blog post, only this time it's cat food! Friskies is donating one can of cat food to a cat shelter for every view of this music video! It's got Grumpy Cat and a bunch of others. One of the shelters receiving part of their generous donation is Columbus, Ohio's very own Cat Welfare!

Friskies Makes Holiday Wishes Come True for Shelter Cats!

I listened to the song then was directed to another site to watch another video. I'm still not sure that a can of cat food will be delivered to a shelter, but hey it was pleasant enough to watch.

The actual logistics of this giveaway is that a number of cat shelters around the country were selected by Friskies, and they will be splitting up 500,000 cans between them all. Cat Welfare (where I've adopted two cats from over the years) is one of them.

And that song is pretty catchy :)

Back
Top Bottom