Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicolebriggs

Assistant Cook
My name is Nicole and and I just joined the forum. I like to cook and love to bake. My mother is "Martha Stewart" with a better voice and no legal problems. She's a great teacher and reference. I am always looking to try new recipes, especially those low in cholesterol.

Welcome, Nicole Briggs. We're glad to have you with us. DC has many things to offer. Please take a few minutes to browse our forums to see everything available.

You will discover many good, knowledgeable members. Have fun and ask questions plenty.

Welcome to the site Nicole! We are so glad you joined us. If it is new recipes you are after then you have found the right place. A side benefit is that you will make many new friends while you are getting those recipes :)

Welcome Nicole,
You will enjoy it here. There is so much to pick from and great people willing to help and become friends...Enjoy the forums and soon you will feel as if you're home:)

kadesma

Welcome aboard nicolebriggs.

All of us here in Bardwell are glad you joined up.

You're in for a great ride.:flowers:

All the best.

Buck

Welcome, Nicole!

If we don't already have an answer posted for what you are looking for ... we some expereinced cooks and a few folks that are good at doing research to find an answer for you.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that description of your mother. We're so glad you joined our "table" - pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Welcome Nicole! I'm sure you are going to love it here. There are a lot of great people here!

:) Barbara
2.gif

Welcome Nicole, your Mom sounds like a great lady, and YOU sound like a great lady to talk about your Mom that way. I hope you like it here!

Back
Top Bottom