Hello from France!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrenchieAnna

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,

I am a French student from Brittany but currently living in Paris. I decided to join this forum because I love to cook (obviously :p) and would like to get inspiration for healthy recipes on a student budget.

I also like to share the cuisine of my country with people from all around the world and I started a Youtube channel to do so called A Frenchie’s Adventures where I show how to make some French recipes among other things.

It would be really nice to get constructive feedback and to talk to people interested in French cuisine. I also hope to benefit from your student cooking experience since I’m going back to university in a few weeks :)

I am looking forward to learn from you all!

(Please excuse my English, I know it’s not the best)

Anna

Hello everyone,

I am a French student from Brittany but currently living in Paris. I decided to join this forum because I love to cook (obviously :p) and would like to get inspiration for healthy recipes on a student budget.

I also like to share the cuisine of my country with people from all around the world and I started a Youtube channel to do so called A Frenchie’s Adventures where I show how to make some French recipes among other things.

It would be really nice to get constructive feedback and to talk to people interested in French cuisine. I also hope to benefit from your student cooking experience since I’m going back to university in a few weeks :)

I am looking forward to learn from you all!

(Please excuse my English, I know it’s not the best)

Anna

Welcome to DC Anna. I have a grandchild that I love very much and her name is Anna also. Don't worry about your English. We have members from all over the globe and we have gotten really good at knowing what you are trying to say. English is not the easiest language to learn.

We have one member from Russia. And he is trying so hard to learn our spelling for like sounding words. Such as 'there' and 'their'. But I dearly love this man. He is trying so hard, but he always manages to get his message across no matter how he spells or words his post.

At the top of this page is a blank space marked "Search". If you are having a down day, type in "Today's Funny. It will cheer you up in no time. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour Anna.
I used to live in S. France.
One of my hobbies is cooking 'Escoffier' style classic french cuisine.
I'll check out your YT vids.

Hi and welcome to DC. I have a grandson who lives in Paris. He is a barista at a cafe in Paris.

Last edited:
FrenchieAnna The members of DC wish you the very best and pray that you and your countrymen and women are safe. God bless and please stay safe. :angel:

We have members from all over the globe. At least our foreign members try to converse in English. Not many of us could respond in their language. And if it is a little off, no problem. We can always figure out what you are trying to say. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom