I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgreenia7

Assistant Cook
Hi. My name is Shelly. I am not a chef by any stretch of the imagination, but I do like to cook and I LOVE to eat. I really like to collect recipes and try new dishes.

Welcome to DC! We are not all chefs, we just like food. Jump in anywhere and have fun!!

I recently went back to work so I am not cooking as much as I would like, but I made creamed corn au gratin, triple berry pie and a chocolate chip cheese ball (made with cream cheese-served with graham crackers, Lorna Doone cookies and ginger snaps) for Thanksgiving. All were a hit.

I recently went back to work so I am not cooking as much as I would like...but I made triple berry pie.

I'm new, too, and enjoying it and getting great tips. I just stopped working for a while and am looking forward to ramping up my cooking. Bravo on the triple berry pie...One of my favorite things in the word. :yum:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Chicken enchilada soup in the crockpot tonight. I forgot to get the serrano pepper at the store last night. I hope it will taste right if I put it in an hour before we eat. It is supposed to cook for 6 hours on low and needs the pepper to season it.

Back
Top Bottom