online paid sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

estrutter

Assistant Cook
I’ve noticed several online paid membership sites for cooking tips and recipes. I would like to join but I don’t want to loose my money. What is your impression of these paid sites?

First, welcome to DC, estrutter.

Secondly, save your money and stick with DC. You will get recipes in the numbers more than you could possibly use. Plus the tips and information that the members will give you will be more than any money you could spend elsewhere.

Save your money for cooking "toys." :)

Estrutter, Welcome to the best free site of the cooking world! You will be surprised at how many recipes and how much advice you can get from DC, not to mention the money-saving factor. So look no further. Join the group and have lots of fun.

I agree with everyone, why pay when you can come here for free and have great advice, friendships, recipes. No need to toss your money away on a pay site. Was there something about the pay sites that intrigued you so much so that you would pay for it?

Welcome along. I would definately say give DC a try first. The people are very helpful and the advice and recipes that I have received have been great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom