Please can I reintroduce myself!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi , My name is Alison and ive been a member of this site for a few months now.... but never seem to get a chance to go on the computer!!:rolleyes: I have two children Thomas who is three and beth who is one. Thomas has just started nursery, and i am determined to become a more regular member of this site now i have a bit more time (although Beth has other plans!!!:LOL:)

Anyway Hi again, Please forgive me for my previous tardyness :) (also my bad spelling!!)

This seems a really friendly site and i hope to make some good friends here.

Al x :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased to meet you:chef: Glad your back!!
I had a similar problem with making "computer time" so what I did was I just quit sleeping:LOL: its overrated anyway!!

Welcome again Alison. I know what you are going through. I have a daughter who will be 4 in Feb and a son who just turned 1 this month. I know how full your hands must be right now.

We are very happy you have not given up on us :)

Welcome!:mrgreen: Theres usually a handful of good folks on here at any time 24/7 with as many members there are all over the world, so no matter WHAT time you get the chance you'll still have someone to share good conversation with!:cool:

Welcome to DC! You will find a lot of good and friendly people here, and as already stated, there is someone on pretty much 24/7! Join in when you can!

People come and go here all the time, Allison, esp. busy moms-------don't apologize......I've known people who have been gone a year or two and then check back in...........welcome back......and hang in there with the wee ones........I've been there, done that, and ............take lots of pictures! :)

Back
Top Bottom