To All The New Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
Hello to all of you! I have recently realized I am very impolite in not to welcome new members. I am sorry of this.

I am very happy to see of new members, and I am happy all of you have become members to this website.

Thank you all for being of here. I look forward to looking to your postings, and if you have any difficulties, the administrators, moderators, and members are all happy to help you.

Welcome friends!

With love,
~Cat

Hello, Comfort. Welcome to DC! I do know you will like this website very much! It is like of a family here.

With love,
~Cat

Thanks Catpat. I am close to you in Campobello SC.
I look forward to discussing my favorite subject. FOOD and preparing it.

welcome on board from a wet,windy,was that a clap of thunder i just heard?, manchester uk!!
I'm bit south-ish of Manchester and the weather is weird. About 6pm I went into the kitchen and the sun was streaming in through one window while through the window on the other side of the kitchen the sky was as black as Bill's hat and absolutely throwing it down with rain!

Hello, Roll Bones! Yes, you are not very far away from me.

Welcome to the DC website!

With love,
~Cat

I do love to see the new members. This means we shall have very many more posts to enjoy and from which to learn!

This is very exciting!

Welcome all new members again.

With love,
~Cat

+1,nice thought cat

Thank you, Harry.

I hope you enjoy this website and learn from it as I do!

Before you try of my recipes, please be careful. Be sure of your kitchen fire extinguisher is very fully charged and the smoke alarms of your house have the fresh batteries.

I am not the best cook here.

Welcome, Harry!

With love,
~Cat

Thank you, Harry.

I hope you enjoy this website and learn from it as I do!

Before you try of my recipes, please be careful. Be sure of your kitchen fire extinguisher is very fully charged and the smoke alarms of your house have the fresh batteries.

I am not the best cook here.

Welcome, Harry!

With love,
~Cat
thanks for the warm welcome cat.i have actually been on the site for nearly two years but went missing a few month's ago & have just returned.i do a bit of cooking myself cat
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/whats-in-the-pot-dot-dinner-21-10-2013-a-87555.html
but i have also learned a lot from my chums on dc & continue to do so,america is also very tasty!!
once again thanks for the warm welcome back cat,much appreciated:)!
harry

Last edited:
thanks for the warm welcome cat.i have actually been on the site for nearly two years but went missing a few month's ago & have just returned.i do a bit of cooking myself cat
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/whats-in-the-pot-dot-dinner-21-10-2013-a-87555.html
but i have also learned a lot from my chums on dc & continue to do so,america is also very tasty!!
harry
oooops....canada too...........sorreeeee:rolleyes:;)!!

Welcome to all. I am very time pressed, and so don't always take the time to say hi to the new members. But I will amend that now. I know that all new members find out the same thing I did so many years back, that this is a great site. You will learn much here. And you will have the opportunity to shine as you share what you know.

Just as in all things, cooking has its share of both success, and failure stories. We share them all; for there is just as much to learn from a failed attempt as there is at that perfect moment when you realize that the work you put into a meal made it come out perfect.

Oh, and we joke around a bit. So put on a smile and join in the camaraderie.

Oh, and don't let anyone tell you different, I'm the guy who always keeps things brief and to the point.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

harry

I look to see of your recipes and I appreciate you for your kindness to me. I think we shall have very much fun here, and I think you have certainly found the very right place for your talent. So very many here are such good cooks and you have found this the perfect place for your talent of cooking.

With love,
~Cat

oooops....canada too...........sorreeeee:rolleyes:;)!!

Do not worry of this. We are of many countries. From being of so very many countries as this website includes, this is what makes this website so very rich and such a great place for all of us.

You shall see of this wonderful diversity, I promise to you.

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom