Cheese grapes TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
we are fond of these and will have some for Carsons Birthday party on Saturday. Beat together 1 8oz pack of cream cheese, 1- 8oz pack of grated sharp ceddar 1/2 cup of soft butter, 1 Tab. prepared mustard ,1/2 tea. of Worcestershire, fresh seedless grapes paprika chopped walnuts or pecans
for 50 appeys. mix alltogether cheeses, butter mustard, and worcestershire. With damp hands form mix around a single grape. Roll each ball in paprika and then in chopped nuts, chill eat and enjoy.
kadesma:)

These sound tasty. Would they be appropriate to take to an office where they might sit out or do they need refrigeration? Thanks for a new cut-and-paste.

Liz

These sound tasty. Would they be appropriate to take to an office where they might sit out or do they need refrigeration? Thanks for a new cut-and-paste.

Liz
They do get soft, but taste good but are best while cold. The kids love them as I do so if they get soft its ok.
kadesma

The grape recipe sounds tasty. I freeze my grapes a few hours before guests arrive. Place on a platter and they are crisp and fresh. Better than room temp or refrigerated.

The grape recipe sounds tasty. I freeze my grapes a few hours before guests arrive. Place on a platter and they are crisp and fresh. Better than room temp or refrigerated.
I have to agree with you. I love frozen grapes.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom