Cucumber dip recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I'm looking for a good cucumber dip recipe (not a Tzatziki sauce) to use with cut up veggies and crackers.

I'm looking for a good cucumber dip recipe (not a Tzatziki sauce) to use with cut up veggies and crackers.
Dave I have a Curry-mustard sauce for cukesand one with crab..if interested I'll post for you
kades

Dave I have a Curry-mustard sauce for cukesand one with crab..if interested I'll post for you
kades

Thanks kadesma but SO does not like spicy and is allergic to seafood. I'm really looking for a creamy dip with chopped/diced cucumbers in it. Got anything like that in your files?

Thanks kadesma but SO does not like spicy and is allergic to seafood. I'm really looking for a creamy dip with chopped/diced cucumbers in it. Got anything like that in your files?
Here is a fave around here.Mash the flesh of two avocados, add 2-3 sliced green onions whte and green. Take a tomato and cut in half see and chop.1 tea. olive oil, salt and pepper Tabasco can be add, here i add a half of a cucumber chopped add a little fresh lemon juice mix well add a little mayo if desired serve with sliced cukes or any veggie carrots are good.
Mix 1 cup cream cheese with Worcestershire about a TAB/salt and pepper and 1/2 c. finely chopped cucumbers. 2 Tab of chopped chives, 1 clove crushed garlic mix well serve with cucumber rounds.
I'll look and see what else I might have.
kades

3 grated cucumbers, drained
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix everything together. Season w/ a bit of freshly cracked pepper, if desired. :)

YUM YUM.

I have used the dry packets of ranch, and used two cucumbers, pureed, with a lil mayo and sour cream for cucumber ranch. Add a little crushed red pepper and some cumin for a twist.

Back
Top Bottom