Vote - Name My Kitchenaid Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your favorite!

• Dobro

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lucille

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Red Bettie

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Sonja

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
Here are the names I have picked to move on to the vote. Thank you to everyone that submitted a name.

I voted - but it was tough - I liked a lot of those names :)

Once the vote is over I don't mind publishing all the entries. It would be a great discussion. I didn't add who submitted a name to keep it a focused on the name itself.

Frank, wouldn't it be fun to discuss, lobby for, and jeer at, these 4 choices?

For example, I had already voted before I realized that... I think 'Dobro' is a clever lyrical short for "dough brother"... or am I wrong, is Dobro someone famous?

Oops, I just revealed one of the names that I didn't vote for! Did I break a rule?

Frank, wouldn't it be fun to discuss, lobby for, and jeer at, these 4 choices?

For example, I had already voted before I realized that... I think 'Dobro' is a clever lyrical short for "dough brother"... or am I wrong, is Dobro someone famous?

Oops, I just revealed one of the names that I didn't vote for! Did I break a rule?

AHHHHH I thought the same thing about the dobro but didn't have the "equipment" to say sooooooooooo... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

"Red Sonja" was an Amazon Warrioress imagined by the famed fantasy illustrator Frank Franzetta, the female version of Conan the Barbarian. A B-movie was made in the late 80's, a short run TV serial followed. Fiery redhead whips butts. I like this choice, too.

Attachments

• lucille_ball.jpg
    lucille_ball.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 193
  • red_sonja-crop.jpg
    red_sonja-crop.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I had to go with Lucille, just hope all goes well with though.
"Lucille, you won't do your daddy's will":LOL:

Looks like it is Lucille!

Submitted by LPBeier.

I will post up the rest of the names and entrants later.

Good golly, I love the name. I can see the KitchenAid Mixer going bloody red loco after all your cupboard's choco chips and maybe the dog, too. Congrats, Laurie!

Thanks, Frank & Spork too! I kinda was getting to like Red Sonja actually!

My inspiration came from the late great Lucille Ball, and of course that famous guitar of BB King.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom