ISO A Dish Drainer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking for a specific dish drainer that I haven't seen in several years. I'm looking for a painted white metal dish drainer and the one end is raised. You put it under a dish drying tray to help give an extra boost to drain your dishes into your sink. My sister & I had bought one several years ago but we gave ours away when we moved to our current house, not thinking we'd need it. Our dish drying tray under our rack isn't high enough to drain our dishes into our sink from our counter. We miss the metal raised rack we had but I haven't been able to find it.

I'm not sure what catalog it was in when my sister bought it. All I remember is that it was bought from one of those Harriet Carter-type catalogs and I can't remember the names of the other such catalogs since we no longer receive them. I've already checked Harriet Carter's web site but it's not there and I also checked eBay. I'd appreciate any help in finding this rack.

Thanks,

Darlene

:) In the mean while just put a board or something under the rack you have.

That's exactly what we did. My husband painted a small board white and put it under oneend. Works like a charm and since it's painted white, doesn't look bad either. :)

Back
Top Bottom