ISO Food grinder.. USED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HomeCook58

Assistant Cook
Hello
I am looking for a food grinder. When I was boy, many years ago, we had one on the farm.. Mom used it every week to grind up left over chicken, ham, beef roast etc. Now that I am doing the cooking I have a need to find one that will stick to a countertop so I can grind up left overs.. Might even use it for making fish chum but that's secondary..

If anyone knows/has one that is serviceable I will gladly pay for shipping to me.. I am in FL and have Fedex capability.

Please PM me..

I reckon you mean the hand crank food grinders. We have a couple here in various sizes, but we ain't gonna part with them. You might try second hand stores or thrift shops in your area. Ebay might be another option.

Hand cranked grinders are fine but they are work.

I went with electric for the ease of use.

If you want to make a few pounds of ground beef it's the way to go.

Search Ebay and check out yard sales.

I got mine from LEM Products. It was reconditioned and cheaper then new. I think what it was is a grinder that someone didn't want and returned it so they sold it cheaper so as not to eat the loss. Works fine and I'm so happy not to have to turn that crank. ;)

I haven't bought ground beef,turkey,or pork since I got it.

I also know what's in the product and a rare burger isn't something I worry about these days. :)

Good luck in your search.

My mom always used hers after a roast beef. She'd mix up the meat with ketchup and mayo and called it "sandwich spread". I loved it.

The grinder was called Merry Grinder I believe.

My mom always used hers after a roast beef. She'd mix up the meat with ketchup and mayo and called it "sandwich spread". I loved it.

The grinder was called Merry Grinder I believe.

At our house it was always leftover ham seasoned with sweet pickles or horseradish, and some mayo!

The ham salad was better than the Easter dinner! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I agree on the eBay suggestion and there are several listed. Unless, of course, you live in an area that has some rural estate sales, you probably aren't going to find one to buy.

check discount cooking stores like le gourmet chef, and hunting/fishing outfitters.

you can get a hand crank grinder for about $20.

I have three of them. I would be happy to send one to you the next time I go down across the border (April 19th). Or all of them. I now have an electric grinder.

Back
Top Bottom