I've made refrigerator pickles before - but never processed / sealed.
We love ramps and they are great pickled.
3 - 4 bunches of Ramps, white parts only
1 cup white wine vinegar
1 cup water
2/3 cup sugar
1 T pickling spice
1 dried hot chile pepper
1) Clean Ramps
2) Prepare brine bringing vinegar, water, sugar and wine to a boil for 1 minute.
3) Add dried spices and remove from the heat after 1 minute
4) Blanch Ramp bottoms in heavily salted water for 1
5) Drain and cool quickly using ice bath.
6) Pour brine over Ramps and refrigerate. Ready to eat in 2 days.
Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!