What's for dinner Sunday, Sept 18th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
sorry, my computer is being a computer, so it wouldn't give the time or date.
this aside, my Dad had mentioned cornish game hens yesterday for the football game, so we'll see if that has come to fruition.
i just woke up, so i'm not sure yet.

flank steak tacos with guacamole, cilantro, sour cream, and cheese of course! I suppose they will be "soft tacos," as we will have them with flour tortillas.

dessert? maybe a float made with chocolate ice cream and cream soda. My favorite!

I'm not sure. I posted a recipe for Filipino Chicken Adobo over on the Chicken board, and that has my interest piqued. I will definitely be adding that dish to my "To Make" list, but I'm not sure when/if I'll get around to making it, as I'd need to have a backup plan in case the older kids turn their picky noses up :sick:

Ok, after a quickie inventory, a short brain-storming session, and a trip to the grocery store, I am making a quickie casserole that I haven't made in years. This is one of the few things I make that is not "from scratch".

I mixed two cans of cream of chicken soup, the contents of two packages of Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice, a cup of my homemade chicken stock, and some chicken breasts. Covered, and in a 350°F oven for an hour. Of course, this is going to be a late dinner for us. I have some hungry little ones that will probably be fed something quick here really fast.

it's 5pm here and i have NO idea what to make for dinner. i don't even know what i'm craving! i do feel like something comforting, but i also feel bad since i only worked out twice last week...arrrgh. now im craving a burrito...hmmm any suggestions?

Long day, had a kiddo to tend to today so his mommie could gather her wits and relax so Ma had NO day off this week, so the group got blt's with avocado, gralic fries, and apple dumplings and vanilla ice cream for dessert...I'm pooped...and tomorrow is looming...

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom