Nips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Has anyone ever tried this candy? I guess since the medicine I am taking dries out my mouth so fast, I have been eating these. They really seem to stop me from wanting to snack on other fattening things. I only eat maybe 4-5 in afternoon after my vinegar tonic drink and then I am not so hungry that I want to snack. Is this good or bad? Maybe they are only sold around here in Midwest. They have different flavors. I like coffee and butter rum.

I love them, but eat too many of them. I can't stop at just one. The coffee flavor is my favorite.

I like them too, especially the coffee and the caramel. For that reason I don't buy them often.

I don't know what they are......googling.....oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, okay.
I've never seen the flavors that ya'll are talking about, except the caramel.

Available

i am thankful you know what I am talking about. It is true you can't stop at just one. I thought maybe there was some kind of chemical in them but I think it is the medicine. Right now I have only one box but then they sell them buy one get one free and who can pass that up?

I agree that they are good but can you handle all the sugar and calories?? I drink lots of water and buy the sugar free candy..only because I'm a diabetic. I use to eat a lot of Nips..liked the Peanut Butter ones.

Marge

Sugar

That is what I was wondering about. All that sugar! They are so small that I think just a few won't hurt. But now that you said something about the diet ones, I better switch to them. Do you know if they have Aspertene in them? I try to avoid things with this included. Never know how it will affect you. Food additives remind me of something like prescriptions. Take one thing and affects something else. Of course, prescriptions are necessary. Nothing like the way it was.

Dove said:
I agree that they are good but can you handle all the sugar and calories?? I drink lots of water and buy the sugar free candy..only because I'm a diabetic. I use to eat a lot of Nips..liked the Peanut Butter ones.

Marge

Sorry to have misled you...I don't think they have the sugar free Nips..(good idea though..) I buy different candies that are sugar free inc. cholate .........

Back
Top Bottom