Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, Ghetto is up.
Anything reasonably close would have gotten it. First come first served.....

I found this thread on page 6. Since miniman never posted, and no one else has, maybe no one wants to continue this thread. I'll go ahead and post a picture. If no one responds, I'll assume no one wants it to go on.

What is the nickname of this place, and why?

:(Barbara

Attachments

• Whatzit.jpg
    Whatzit.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 69
Sorry guys - I totally missed that I had it.

Grovel, Grovel, Grovel.

Thanks for posting Barbara.

It's not your fault.
That's been known to happen when someone plays the game, guesses the pic, but doesn't intend to post a pic so gives it away as quickly as they guessed it :ermm:
We all muddle about until someone like Barbara shows some initiative :LOL:

LOL Not a problem--I would have said something earlier, but I am on vacation and didn't think about it.

No need to apologize miniman!

Ok, it probably is downtown somewhere, but that's definitely not what I am looking for!

Hint: It was given this nickname nearly 100 years ago.

:)Barbara

Hey, Barbs, glad that you're back home and hope that you never have to go thru that ordeal again...........ok is the city in the northeast?
Actually I am on vacation, in Iowa. I am feeling so much better though! No, the city isn't in the northeast.

Did you take this picture on your vacation?
No, I didn't take this picture.

Nope. In the interest of time (I'm about to leave for the day--I'll have time to check in at least once more before we leave), I will tell you that it is in the southeast.

Second hint: The nickname is because of the 4 main buildings you see.

Well, I'm on my way out to do the touristy thing. I may even find a picture or two to share here later. :cool:
Happy guessing! I will be back on tonight to see how you are doing with your guesses.

LOL - I found a picture that I thought was similar but at a different angle. So I started Googling the other pic...lol....when I found out what it was called, I came back to this thread and it was totally different.

Back
Top Bottom