Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys!

So this weekend, I made all the food for my friend's moms party for one of her spanish teacher friends. It was SOOO fun, i made my own mango salsa, guacamole, chicken empanadas, chili rellenos, Fajitas, and my own fried ice cream in a cinamon sugar fried tortilla :chef: It was so great and she insisted that she pay me :-p

Sorry im being stupid, im just happy :) Me and my friend (both sophomores in high school) are planning on doing a little catering thing, just cooking for peoples parties for fun (speaking of which, anyone got some good italian themed party food? we've already got a good fried ravioli recipe)

Thanks for listening :)

Hi
Be careful serving fried foods at parties. Fried foods have a way of getting soggy and disappointing well before you have the chance to serve them. Why not consider skewered tortellini with a lemon parmesan dipping sauce..?

How GREAT!! I would be interested in your fried ravioli recipe. I have wanted to do that for a long time--they always sound so good.

How about Tuna Dip with crispy herb Focaccia, Frittata with onions and zucchini, baked mussels au gratin, bruschetta, spicy calamari salad, roasted peppers, zucchini and eggplants, little fried cheese pastries and soups?

Back
Top Bottom