Mulled Wine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Who's got a great recipe? My parents used to make one when I was a kid, they let me have a few sips and it was so good!!! Now I can finally make my own and they can;t remember what recipe they used. Go figure!
I've tried several and they just ain't right. Maybe I just have old taste buds now, but I'm willing to keep tryin' til I get it right! (Or pass out)

Not any muled wine recipes but could dig up a good Glogg recipe if you are intersted. in case you do not know, Glogg is like muled wine with brandy sometimes vodka. I bet there are recipes out on the web as well.

It is getting to be the seaon for Glogg, maybe I will dig it up and post it for all to enjoy.

Thanks!
I did find a Glogg that looked good, didn't try it yet. I also found a Bisschopswine (SP?) that looked close, didn't get there yet. Like I said though, I am willing to work my way thru the red wine to get to the winner!!! :dizzy:

Bump!
It's cold out and I had a bottle of red to finish up..... plus a nameless (ok it was pdswife) source got me thinking cider yesterday.....
I tried another.... stil not getting something. It's drinkable tho.
Anyone got a TNT this year?

Back
Top Bottom