Lemon Drİzzle Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kardelen, one of my favorite turkish dishes is basteeya. Do you have a recipe? I will look for your lemon drizzle cake. Every time I go there, I keep thinking what a beautiful website.
Thanks, Susan

thank you piesusan for your comment abaut my age, l think you make a mistake spelling name of turkish food,can you give more information abaut turkish food which you like it?

Sorry, it is really a Morrocan dish. There are so many similarities in Middle Eastern dishes that I forget that there are differences as well.

Sorry, it is really a Morrocan dish. There are so many similarities in Middle Eastern dishes that I forget that there are differences as well.
Moroccan cuisine is quite different from Turkish cuisine, I think. Turkish cuisine is a mix of Turkish, Greek, Arab, Balkan and Persian cuisines.. extremely diverse and rich cuisine. But Moroccan cuisine is also good.

Kardelen, you have done a great job on your website and I would love to make your lemon cake. But I cannot buy self-rising flour here. OK, help! Somebody have an idea how I would adjust the leavening? Add baking soda?

:) hello mexicokaren thank you so much your obtion abaout my website, you can use all purpose flour and add 3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder or baking soda in cake batter

Back
Top Bottom