What Are You Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished breakfast of hash browns, eggs and coffee. Also have chili simmering on the stove for today's supper.

Right now I'm eating a piece of of chocolate friendship cake that one of my co-worker's made, and it's goooood.

:LOL:
You owe me a screen cleaning.
Sorry, you'll have to call a cleaning contractor... I just fix toilets!:ROFLMAO: Which, by the way, are now in good working order and everyone is happy. Not everyone can do what I do, which is why my other car is a Mercedes. Mike Rowe would be proud of me and my Dirty Jobs.

Eating my lunch now and will go fix the ceiling fan for another customer.

I just came home at lunchtime to give my dogs a potty break, eat lunch and then its back to work for me.

Catching up on some paperwork... playing DC... listening to Paul chat with his friend 'DUDE'... drinking coffee, fighting a headache, trying to decide what to make for dinner, wanting to be warm, yawning, and worrying.... is that enough?

boy did i open a can of worms.....
started in the boys room, now i got legogirls room done, then the hutch.....
Good thing dinner's in the crock already!

Winding down from work. have my stuffed peppers all prepped, just need to pop them in the oven and flip the switch. Will pour myself a glass of chablis while I wait.

sitting at computer waiting for blood sugar to go up for some reason it dropped to 47. it is inching up after three spoonfuls of brown sugar. really need to renew the things that raise it. and need to get more juice and hard candy here just in case.

I did some work on my book tonight, but I get impatient because it goes so slowly sometimes. I think all the meds (I'm not talking pain pills) I take have affected my concentration.

sitting at computer waiting for blood sugar to go up for some reason it dropped to 47. it is inching up after three spoonfuls of brown sugar. really need to renew the things that raise it. and need to get more juice and hard candy here just in case.

My 11 yr old grandson has juvenile diabetes, and his sugar fluctuates wildly.

Tying up some flies for my Tennessee trip.

img_779406_0_ba0462dadc3aeab032cc5cdb2df12b37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom