What Are You Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Checking out DC as I do my first of 4 dialysis for the day. Hot coffee, toast and ice cubes at my side:LOL:

kades

waiting for my son to pick up some bean soup, i made. when i want a dish that is best made in large quanties. i eat my share and pass the bulk of it off to him. he does cooking in his household and this gives him a little break.

Having coffee, checking out DC, and planning this week'd dinner menu. It is my Saturday morning quiet time!

Just fed the outside kitties and retrieved the newspaper from the driveway newspaper tube. Checked email and getting ready to have some breakfast. I'm a bit of a slug today. Was up until almost 3 a.m. so I indulged myself and slept until 8.

Didn't sleep well last night, so I'm a bit of a slug this a.m., too. Time to get breakfast, then make a shopping list, buy groceries for dinner, and start cleaning up since we're having guests this evening.

Today I finally got around to reorganizing my hardcopy recipes -- something I've been putting off for the last two years. I'm still in the middle of it though.

I have a lot of recipes from cooking school and magazines. And even if the recipe is saved in my computer, I like printing it out to use in the kitchen which also allows me to write down cooking notes and modifications to the recipe.

Each recipe page goes into a clear plastic sleeve. All the sleeves go into a 3-inch document binder. The binder is very easy to use and allows me to remove/add/re-sort the sleeves according to various categories.

When I'm done, I'll have at least two binders, one for cooking and one for baking. No more frustrations looking for recipes. :)

What are you doing right now?

Well, I'm at Starbucks at the corner of Sunset Bl and St. Andrews surfing the internets. Like I said before, their coffee is terrible and overpriced. But I like their unlimited free wi-fi.
I'm just killing time here before heading into work.

Back
Top Bottom