Your Weekend, 6/19.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm making a gift for a beloved dean from schooling; that is a labor-intensive item!
other than that though~

gonna take it easy , i think. was going to paint but right now am to tired. maybe i will have more energy. i certainly would like to get it done. got a dress to cut out for great granddaughter. only had pattern and fabric since last year. good thing i bought pattern with multiple sizes.

Not too much going on here. Today gonna hit the pool if weather permits. Tomorrow DH said he was gonna get me out of the house for the day and give me a break away from my mother, whom I care for due to dementia. Alot of time that means filling up the gas tank and just driving with no destination in mind. I could use a drive in the country.

Depending on the weather.... today we might do some errands and go out to lunch or just stay home and laze.

Tomorrow... either going to a car show or going for a drive up to the mountains or just stay home and laze!! :)

'kay, the foot-cast item is getting replaced, sort of. tonite. the pros gripe if a cast disappears before thier nod of approval, they get rather cranky.

No big plans. We are childless-by-choice, and my Daddy is quite a ways away and has already been honored. WE did our usual get-together with friends yesterday, and today I grilled brats, potatoes, onions and some chicken breasts for the next week. So spent some time sitting on the back porch (cooking out) and the front porch (just kicking back), and that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom