Dinner Friday 23rd November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got some meatloaf mixture left over from last night, so I'm thinking loco moco with mushroom gravy :yum:

loco moco sounds great ... been a while since i have had that .. steaks sound good kylie .. we will have an assortment of leftovers .. i will probably have a turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce and stuffing on it ..

Our daughter is home from college and is begging for steak on the grill. Temps are frigid today, so she may have to settle for steak on the stovetop. We'll see. :chef:

Rounding out the meal will be leftovers from Thanksgiving... cranberries, sweet potatoes, bread.

I bet it is lovely to have your daughter home Steve, hope you all have a wonderful time :)

How long is she staying?

I making my easy sausage stuffing. It's just ground sausage browned and drained and mixed with boxed stuffing mix and baked for 1/2 hour. Simple, quick and good.

Zhizara said:
I making my easy sausage stuffing. It's just ground sausage browned and drained and mixed with boxed stuffing mix and baked for 1/2 hour. Simple, quick and good.

Great idea! Thanks.

I bet it is lovely to have your daughter home Steve, hope you all have a wonderful time :)

How long is she staying?
Thanks, Kylie. She is only staying through Sunday, but will be home again in another two weeks for almost a month of Christmas break. It's just her and I here this week, as Mrs. K is in London on business.

Yes, it is nice having her here, and without her mother around, we actually have to talk to each other. Not that it's a problem, it's just that the two of them are very close and do a lot of things together. I rarely get the chance for one-on-one time.

Steve Kroll said:
Thanks, Kylie. She is only staying through Sunday, but will be home again in another two weeks for almost a month of Christmas break. It's just her and I here this week, as Mrs. K is in London on business.

Yes, it is nice having her here, and without her mother around, we actually have to talk to each other. Not that it's a problem, it's just that the two of them are very close and do a lot of things together. I rarely get the chance for one-on-one time.

Treasure that time Steve. Good for you, and even better for your daughter! :)

That is wonderful that you will have a whole month with her over Christmas :)

It is great that you have some dad and daughter time too...just the two of you :)

Back
Top Bottom