Spice House Mother's Day deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I looked around the Spice House website a while ago to comparison shop. I was running low on Penzeys Greek Seasoning and I wanted to compare. Hmm, no salt in the Spice House blend, while Penzeys lists it first? Salt is cheap, I can switch! Being cheap, I signed up for emails, in case some sort of deal came along.

Lo and behold, they are offering FREE SHIPPING this weekend only. If you need a little something, and want to spend $25., you can get free shipping. The promo code is MOM2015. Part of my email is below:

Get FREE SHIPPING
on orders over $25 placed this weekend, May 1-3!

Enter the promocode MOM2015 at checkout for your free shipping*.

Friday - Sunday, May 1-3, get free shipping* on your order or $25 or more with the promocode MOM2015! Get fresh spices to make your mom a delicious brunch, stock up for BBQ season, or just refresh your spice cabinet after a long winter.

*free shipping *Free shipping applies to all orders using the promocode MOM2015, placed through our website between 12:01 am Central Time on Friday 5/1/2015 and 11:59 pm Central Time on Sunday, 5/3/2015, and being shipped to a U.S. address. Free shipping will be via UPS Ground or USPS at our discretion.

Back
Top Bottom