2018 Edition - What are you baking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a tray over GoodNight rolls last night and baked them off this morning, lovely warm rolls for breakfast.

It's easy when you let the bread machine do the big part of the job. All I do is take it out of the bread machine pan, pat its little bottom and knead it a couple of times, then shape it and plop it into the bread pan. When it peaks over the edge of the pan at me, I banish it to the oven, then let it back out when it looks well-behaved. :D

That's exactly how I make my WW bread..

Beautiful cake K-girl!!!

Cheesecake

39817-albums371-picture7303.jpg
[/IMG]

The Bread Machine and I made a loaf of French bread today. I did a pretty good job of smooshing and tugging on the dough to make it into a long loaf. Only as long as would fit onto my stone baker, though. Got the dough to slide from the cornmeal coated bread board to the stone pretty nicely, too. I think I'm getting the hang of this bread thing!

I forgot to take a photo when it was done. If you want, I can post a pic of about 2/3rds of a loaf. :yum:

The Bread Machine and I made a loaf of French bread today. I did a pretty good job of smooshing and tugging on the dough to make it into a long loaf. Only as long as would fit onto my stone baker, though. Got the dough to slide from the cornmeal coated bread board to the stone pretty nicely, too. I think I'm getting the hang of this bread thing!

I forgot to take a photo when it was done. If you want, I can post a pic of about 2/3rds of a loaf. :yum:
2/3rds a loaf is better than no loaf... Post away..:)

Ross

Cherry Cheese Danish no icing

cherry_cheese_danish_uniced_041618_IMG_4016.jpg

Cherry Cheese Danish iced

cherry_cheese_danish_iced_041618_2_IMG_4022.jpg

Last edited:
For the very first time in my ENTIRE adult lifetime ...

evenly cut brownies, finally.jpg

... EVENLY cut brownies!! :LOL:

I challenge you! Really, cut a pan of brownies and
not have one whonky piece!! :ROFLMAO:

(I use Hershey's Best Brownies recipe : https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/hersheys-best-brownies.html
my favorite-but I use a 7 X 7 inch pan --- try that one!!! )

These perfect brownies will be part of our dessert later this evening ;)

View attachment 29819

(I use Hershey's Best Brownies recipe : https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/hersheys-best-brownies.html

Looks perfectly square and scrumptious... I always use a smaller pan too.. I like deep brownies.. :yum:

Ross

View attachment 29819

I always turn to Hershey's for anything Chocolate!

Next you should try their chocolate cake! My family calls it "The Death Cake." They will kill anyone who tries to eat more than their share.

So far this month I made:

1. chocolate chocolate chip cookies with walnuts

2. A banana walnut bread in the bread machine. it wasn't as good as my own recipe mixed in a bowl and baked in a loaf pan. It was a bit heavy.

3. Elvis Presley's birthday cake, which is a banana cake with peanut butter buttercream frosting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom