An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have those exact same measuring spoons, Stacy. I like having a spoon on either side because if a recipe goes from a wet ingredient to a dry one of the same measurement, you can use the other end of the spoon without rinsing or drying. And the magnets keep them all together without having a ring you need to unhook them from. Cool gift.

Barbara, before I focused in on your, I thought you have three cats checking out what you had gotten (lol).

I know! Can't wait until the mailman comes to all of your houses this afternoon!!

...Barbara, before I focused in on your, I thought you have three cats checking out what you had gotten (lol).
I told you the details were great! It is hard to see the size of the figurine in the picture. It is about 4 or 5 inches tall. Cute furry animals that size are usually called mice! LOL

:)Barbara

Just picked up my Secret Santa package at the post office. It's filled with lots of pretty packages and a bag of delicious candy. Yum! I'll even have something for my stocking.

The city on the return address gave the sender away. I just have to figure out which of the couple is my Santa.

I'm not going to open my gifts until Christmas morning since, at this point, I only have two gifts under the tree.

I'm going to be good and save the candy for a treat on Christmas Eve.

Thanks Barbara and/or James.

You're welcome Katie! I hope you enjoy your gifts!

:)Barbara
P.S. Since others have revealed who their Secret Santas were, I will go ahead and let you all know that the sender of that gorgeous kitty and fish figurine was Texas Girl. She really knew what I would like. Thanks again Stacy!

I'm really glad that you liked it Barbara. It just felt "right" when I saw it.

Okay then, Mine was Marigene.
pacanis said:
have those exact same measuring spoons, Stacy. I like having a spoon on either side because if a recipe goes from a wet ingredient to a dry one of the same measurement, you can use the other end of the spoon without rinsing or drying. And the magnets keep them all together without having a ring you need to unhook them from. Cool gift

I didn't even think about being able to turn it around like that!! That makes me like them even more!! THANK YOU MARIGENE!!

I just wanted to let my person know that my gift arrived, but I was not home to get it from the mailman. I'm probably going to have to wait until Sat morning to get it as I'm at work from 830-5 or 6. :(

not I either!! Well scratch that I received a gift in the mail from my best friend....a wood frame with my fiances and my name burnt into it with hugs and kisses also etched all over and the year....she wrote that is was a late engagement gift since we agreed to only buy gifts this year for the kids....seems pretty sneaky to me! ;)

I haven't got anything yet either. I don't even think the mailman knows there is a house here. Oh except when it's a BILL, then he makes sure he stops. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom