An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I got mine all together and should have mine shipped Friday or Saturday. So my person should expect to receive their's early next week! I just want to say that I had a blast coming up with ideas for this! I hope they enjoy it!

I tell ya.. mine was hard to shop for... but FUN was had!!!

Going to the post office tomorrow morning!

My problem was that I knew exactly what I wanted to get mine, but no one has them! I don't remember ever even seeing one, but there must be one somewhere in the world! Of course, if I did find it, it would probably cost $500! lol I did find something else that I think my recipient will like.

:)Barbara

Last edited:
All they mysteries brewing in this thread!!! How funny!!! Now I'm trying to figure out who is talking about who!!!!

Got most of mine, going to try to find one last thing to go in. mine will be in the mail today or tomarrow. I had alot of fun doing this. I was telling my mom about it and I think she was more excited then I was, just thinking about doing something like this.

That's a pretty cool egg beater drill press, James. I used to have an antique one that had the saddle shaped top, so I guess you could lean your shoulder or something into it. Pretty neat.

I'll get mine mailed today!
icon10.gif

Looks like I will have to drive to get mine mailed. My stupid post office is closed on Saturday!! ARGH!! Good thing I really like my person, hehe

Due to circumstances beyond my control (LOL) we were not able to mail ours today but will get it out Monday. Looks like we're late as usual! :wacko:

Note for Saphellae: A little birdie has told me that your package was mailed on Monday but will take some time to get there. I've always heard it said, "Good things come to those who wait!"

Back
Top Bottom