Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie its you and me both no one says I am a Cutie but they do say I am "DA MAN" does that count? Anyway Me and you both must be easy targets I think Its Because we are caring people!:ohmy:

Did you know I like to metal detect ?:ohmy:

Last edited:
jkath said:
Have you ever found buried treasure, Maidrite?

Well is a 1/2 carat diamond ring, or old coins, Indian Beads, or a Hoover for President medal dated 1928 when he was running count ? I have found old keys one of them went to an old schoolhouse from the 1840's yea kind of guess !

Should we look for the (X) Middie, or The Treasure ? I am always looking for the Treasure how about you ? LOL:LOL:

Oh Middie By the way have you made that million yet ? LOL

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Well is a 1/2 carat diamond ring, or old coins, Indian Beads, or a Hoover for President medal dated 1928 when he was running count ? I have found old keys one of them went to an old schoolhouse from the 1840's yea kind of guess !

Should we look for the (X) Middie, or The Treasure ? I am always looking for the Treasure how about you ? LOL:LOL:

Oh Middie By the way have you made that million yet ? LOL

oh **** give me the treasure... maybe i'll get millions that way !! :LOL:

~

wouldn't anyone choose money? did you know that when i get money out of the bank sometimes i sigh with happiness?

Do you know that we will be in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, but on the opposite side of the state from you Luvs?

:) Barbara

barb and maidrite, did you know i'm sad that you won't be on my side of PA so we could meet?
did you know i luv you guys anyway?:-p

Yes, I do Luvs, and we feel the same! And did you know that I did check to see how far it would be because we had hoped we could meet? But could it be that we might make it up to your side someday?

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom