Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you beleive the weather here can't make up its mind? One minute it is sunny, then cloudy, then rain, then the wind tries to blow you over, is Mother Nature a wee bit confused right now?

Are you having the same weird weather there too? Do you know how tired I am of hot rainy days? What ever happened to rain cooling things off?

Do you know we are having days that have every weather condition in them except snow? (okay, I excluded hurricanes, tornadoes and tropical storms but we don't usually get them here at any time)

Wouldn't I be silly to not think it a good thing? Do you know it is just funny how many people from other countries think all of Canada is an iceberg? Or is it Rain Forest? :LOL:

Do you know I am going to visit my furbaby Gracie at the vet? Do you know she has been there since Wed. night ?

She is doing well, I am hoping to bring her home today, I did go see her but the vet was not there to give the okay for Gracie to go home yet, thank you for asking. Do you know it is so hot here in the 90's ?

LC, do you know I am very happy for you that Gracie is home and doing well?
PD, Do you know I don't know who is happier, her or me?

(Thanks all for the congrats)

Back
Top Bottom