Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know my kids are running wild upstairs instead of putting away all the clothes I washed and dried for them today at the laundry mat?

Do you know how fun it is for me to sneak in here, say a few things and get you guys going on a topic while I am off doing something else?

So you caught me? By the way are you still interested in the happy couple? (She is back to work tonight for the first time since she got sick and he goes back tomorrow for the first time since he got sick). Do you know they ARE extremely happy?

do they work together? would that then be thier honeymoon?
are you going to answer or send us in to more speak of Barney and crazy people?

Do you know I think I will let Barney go for awhile? Do you know she works at Mickey D's and he works at a local discount store in maintenance? (They decided to take whatever jobs they could get when they arrived back from Inuvik so they could start working right away....then they unfortunately got sick but both places liked them so much they saved their jobs). Do you know they aren't worried about a honeymoon at the moment, they just want to work and make some money so they can get their own place?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom