Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do we all hate bills and taxes?
I'm going to say a resounding YES (unless you are delightfully loaded with $$$!!!!)

Do you think that instead of getting bills we should all be sent yummy recipes in the mail every month? :mrgreen:

Do you know a big part of me wants to say yes, but that in reality I don't believe that would be better, since we need a certain amount of stress? But do you know that I could do with a lot less stress than I have now and that free and easy at least every once in awhile would be great?!

:) Barbara

do you think that the stress of having toooo much money would be nicer than
the stress of not having enough money?

middie said:
can somebody give me a loan of toooooo much money ?
if so, can i get back to you on that pds ???
You took the words right out of my fingers Middie (as opposed to my mouth if we were speaking in person...)

Don't you wish things cost what they did when we were kids?

middie said:
oh, you mean things like gas and milk ?
LOL, exactly or how about going to the movies, an airline ticket, Advil, clothes, ummmm....everything!

Do you think that we have too many stores nowadays? (LOL) :LOL:

you think it's the stores ? wouldn't you think with that many stores around the demand wouldn't be so great therefore everything would be cheaper ?

middie said:
wouldn't you think with that many stores around the demand wouldn't be so great therefore everything would be cheaper ?
If logical prevailed, yes I do believe you would be right Middie :mrgreen:

Could you imagine the days of an all-purpose general store?

Walmart and Kmart are not the same store MRSMAC.

We need for kids to play together again they just won't be ready to work together, Not Nearly as social as we were as Kids. And I really miss the store you just went to for one type of thing. They knew about the produced and cared about the Customer. Am I wrong on This ? :wacko: :huh:

do you think, it`s good if you make everything cheaper and cheaper?
doesn't our food need some quality which must be paid somehow?
it might be better to search for the small "Tante-Emma-Laden" (as we say in germany) where things are a bit more expensive but worth every cent? Where you still have someone in front of you who helps you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom