Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

2.gif

6.gif

8.gif

7.gif
15.gif

2.gif

Need I say More ? :LOL:

Last edited:
Well I think it should be something like a "Lost" kind of show with VERY colorful characters. Of course there will be a couple that is very much in love with each other. There will be a whole lot of beautiful and talented women. The men on this show will be handsome,sweet and considerate. There will be a woman from Hawaii who steals the show with her beauty and charisma.(oops, this supposed to be Maidrites's show, sorry). Two women on the show are pregnant and will have the most beautiful babies you have ever seen. Can anyone think of any more characters this show will have and think of some show ideas? What about a title? How about "Have a Maidrite Day"?

can we start a seperate thread for this show?

(very cool idea, btw. of course, there would be a photog from massachusetts who finds an entire suitcase full of rolls of film...:) )

I think it should be the one you least expect. (doesn't look good for the girl next door).........middie, you should be someone else,the flight attendant maybe?

wasabi said:
I think it should be the one you least expect.

Say it ain't so, I am killed off my first show, sounds like my Luck though !!!!!!!! :cool: :LOL:
I would be the Least expected to be killed don't you agree ??????? At Least if I die, I save everyone Right ? Like Harry Stamper ? I'll Do it to save the
4.gif

Is that what you had in mind ?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom